Your privacy is very important to ATAIRA ANALYTICS INC. ("ATAIRA ANALYTICS"). We want to make your experience using our services and on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet's vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
- ATAIRA ANALYTICS collects information in different ways from Visitors and Customers who access the various parts of our Services and the network of Web sites accessible through our Services. We use this information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Services and, generally, do not share non-aggregated information with third parties. However, we may disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required by law or other special cases described below.
- Registration. Customers are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Services including name, address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number), and the type of personal computer being used to access the Services. The personal information collected from Customers during the registration process is used to manage each Member's account (such as for billing purposes). This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances. However, in instances where ATAIRA ANALYTICS and a partner jointly promote the Services, ATAIRA ANALYTICS may provide the partner certain personal information, such as the name, address, and user name of persons who subscribed to the Services as a result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the results of the promotion. In this instance, personal information may not be used by the partner for any other purpose. ATAIRA ANALYTICS may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from personal information Customers provide during registration and use of the services (such as the total number, but not the names, of Customers).
- ATAIRA ANALYTICS Partners and Sponsors. Some ATAIRA ANALYTICS products and services are offered to Visitors and Customers in conjunction with a non-affiliated partner. To provide Visitors and Customers some of these products and services, the partner may need to collect and maintain personal information. In these instances, we will provide such data collected or transferred to our Partners and Sponsors (e.g., domain registration). Additionally, many ATAIRA ANALYTICS Customers have co-branded pages that are co-sponsored by non-affiliated partners. ATAIRA ANALYTICS will share non-identifying and aggregate information (except as described above), but not personal information, with such partners in order to administer the co-branded products or services offered.
- On line Advertisements. ATAIRA ANALYTICS displays our on line advertisements. We share aggregated and non-identifying information about our Visitors and Customers collected through the registration process as well as through on line surveys and promotions with these advertisers. Additionally, in some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements. For instance, an advertiser tells us the audience they want to reach (for example, males between 25 and 55 years of age) and provides us an advertisement tailored to the audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information we have collected; we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience. ATAIRA ANALYTICS does not share personal information about its Visitors or Customers with these advertisers.
- Responses to Email Inquiries. When Visitors or Customers send email inquiries to ATAIRA ANALYTICS, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. ATAIRA ANALYTICS does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
- Voluntary Customer Surveys. We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. We take the information we receive from individuals responding to our Customer Surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other ATAIRA ANALYTICS customers to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregated, non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
- Special Cases. It is ATAIRA ANALYTICS's policy not to use or share non-aggregated personal information about Visitors of Customers in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, ATAIRA ANALYTICS may disclose personal information about Visitors or Customers, or information regarding your use of the Services or Web sites accessible through our Services, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our user policies; to operate the Services properly; or to protect ATAIRA ANALYTICS and our Customers.
- Statistics. We use information gathered about you from our site statistics (for example your IP address) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except as necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our system.
- ATAIRA ANALYTICS's Commitment to Children's Privacy. Protecting children's privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children's On line Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. While we make every effort to ensure that these Web sites are fun and age-appropriate for our younger audience, we believe that there is no substitute for proper parental supervision. ATAIRA ANALYTICS recommends that children ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to ATAIRA ANALYTICS, or to anyone else on line.
- Public Forums. Please remember that any information you may disclose in our Member Directory, or other public areas of our Web sites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
- ATAIRA ANALYTICS's Commitment to Data Security. Services and Web sites we sponsor have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information.
- How to Access or Modify Your Information. ATAIRA ANALYTICS offers Customers the opportunity to access or modify information provided during registration. To access or modify such information contact our Customer Service Department at SUPPORT@ATAIRAANALYTICS.com.
- Exceptions. As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information without your permission. The only exceptions to this are, when we are required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the law, or we must comply with a legal process served on our web site. We may also need to give out your information if one of our partners requires it, but these situations are rare and we will always ask for your explicit permission first.
- Revisions to This Policy. ATAIRA ANALYTICS reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.
Ataira Analytics Incorporated has made every effort to present the information contained on this site accurately, but additions, deletions and changes may occur. Ataira Analytics has no obligation to update this site and any information presented may be out of date and may contain inaccuracies or errors.
The Web site highlights the products and services offered by the Ataira Analytics and is for educational purposes only.
Users of this site agree that the Ataira Analytics has no liability with respect to any actions taken as a result of or in connection with viewing any information contained on the Web site. You agree to use this site and submit information at your own risk.
Some areas of our site may provide links to other external sites that we don't own, control or influence. We reference sites that we think might be useful or of interest to you, but we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices used by other site owners. Information contained in the external sites is not endorsed by Ataira Analytics.
We work to protect this site. Please be aware, however, that unauthorized third parties may possibly obtain illegal access to this site. Please use your own best judgment sending information via the Internet. If you have personal or confidential information to relay to our company, please call Customer Service at (888) 833-7660.
Data is routinely gathered on Web site usage, such as how many people visit the site, the sections they visit, what time they visit, how long they stay, etc. Please know that site visitor data is collected on an aggregate, anonymous basis. That means no personal information is associated with this data. Visit our On line Privacy Statement for more information on our commitment to protect information provided through the Internet.
All service-marked, trade-marked and registered items are the sole and exclusive property of Ataira Analytics or its affiliates unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. Downloads, copies, or mirrors of this site are forbidden without prior written consent. We may change or update this disclaimer from time to time without notice. This disclaimer is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party. Please email us with any additional questions.